Recent Before & After Photos

When water damages your Weston home, call the experts

This Weston, Florida resident had water damage in their kitchen that spread to their family room. When they realized that they needed water damage restoration t... READ MORE

When water damage causes mold damage in Cooper City

The water that leaked from the pipes in this bathroom caused mold to form in certain places. The property manager did not know there was mold at the time of the... READ MORE

Water damage in Weston Preschool

When this Weston Preschool director arrived to their facility, they had standing water throughout many of their rooms. Overnight they had a pipe burst and the w... READ MORE

When wate damages your business, call SERVPRO of Weston/West Davie

It is difficult to discover that water has damaged your business. The damage to your property is just one small repercussion of this water damage. It also affec... READ MORE

Water leak in a Cooper City home requires extraction

A clean water pipe began to leak very slowly in this Cooper City home. Eventually the valve broke leading to an abundance of water throughout the home. They cal... READ MORE

Roof leak causes water damage which then lead to mold

In Weston, FL the climate is quite humid and a small amount of moisture in an uncontrolled environment can be the beginning of mold growth. Our team of mold rem... READ MORE

Why is there water damage from a fire?

This electrical fire caused a lot of damage to the structure of this home. It also sent smoke throughout the entire home. The fire became to large and the respo... READ MORE

Fire damage to a home in Weston, Florida

This Weston homeowner did not realize the extent of the damage this fire caused their home until we began our work. We arrived to the home quickly after they ca... READ MORE

Clock covered in Soot

Smoke coming from a kitchen or electrical fire in a Weston home can cause a lot of damage. A sticky residue is left behind on the walls and ceiling of the home.... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Weston

The family in this Davie home had no idea what to do after the fire broke out that evening. Most insurance companies have hotlines to call after hours to make a... READ MORE