Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Weston is the dream and the labor of love of Russell and Jennifer Locandro.
Emergency restoration and remediation requires a fast response, that’s SERVPRO competitive advantage. We use the phrase, “Faster to Any Size Disaster” to describe what we do. Many companies have mottos to describe their business and oftentimes there’s a disconnect. Russell and Jennifer take this motto seriously.
It’s important for us to be fast because we’re serving our neighbors, friends who live in Sunrise, Davie and Southwest Ranches. Mold, water and fire damage do not wait for convenient times, for that reason we’re always ready.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (954) 384-6653
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Weston / West Davie arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.